BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 12, 2009

2012, 2012, and 2112

Hello, if you think that the title to this post is Binary, you are both an idiot, and know nothing about binary. Yes, those ARE 2's up there, so binary is an impossible explanation. If you don't know what I'm even talking about, well you're just made of fail then, aren't ya?

Everyone will DIE on 2012. They will stop what they're doing and burn. Just burn. And die. Death. Apocalypse. Death. More death. Everything gone. Dead. Everywhere. Ponies. Pancakes. Death. Annihilation. More ponies. Waffles. Death. OKAY, so we aren't going to die. There's no reason to worry, especially considering the main reason everyone is freaking out. Ok... the Mayan Calender happens to end on December 21, 2012. Whoopdee freakin doo. Wait, weren't we all supposed to die a few years ago anyway? What? We were? Um, so am I dead, or did it not happen? That's what I thought! I personally will be throwing a party on that day if I'm in town, because we won't be dying, and if we somehow do, it'll be all together! Any of my friends that are reading this, party at my place on Dec. 21st 2012.

Speaking of, someone has decided to make a movie about this 2012 theory. I don't know much about this movie, but it looks kind of dumb. I think the creators believe a giant water monster is coming to eat the world. A boat crashes into the White House and destroys it. Oh, according to this poster, the water monster joins forces with the land and street monster, in what I can only imagine to be a horrible make-shift transformer. Even better, its being released on November 13, 2009, a few days after my birthday! It looks like a heart-warming flick that will find it's way into the hearts of millions as the year's most powerful tear-jerker. The creators/ marketing staff of this movie have made a website where you can join a "lottery" to see if you will be one of the few people saved from the catastrophe that is 2012. There is a graph that shows approximately how many people have joined in this lottery, and how many "tickets" are left. They say they are reaching maximum capacity, meaning you can no longer get "tickets," but if you ask me, THIS, doesn't look like it's reaching maximum capacity.It looks as if Australia is a bit worried about this. We'll see how things turn out...


2112 is not a year. It's an album... by Rush. What!?!?!?! You haven't heard of Rush? You really ARE an idiot, aren't you? (I realize I'm insulting my fan-base right now. It's ok, they can take it.) I will update my playlist with songs from said album. I don't have too much to say about this, I just thought I'd keep the number thing going, and update my playlist, because I got beat to it by a certain someone!

Thanks for reading this, even though it wasn't very thought out or well done. This post isn't nearly as good as some of my others, so I'd read those instead. I promise my next post will be better. I swear to it. So stay tuned! No, NO! Put that remote down! You can not change the channel! No changing th... And now we're selling this beautiful one of a kind blue pearl necklace for a cost of $20.99. 6 payments of that. Yes, this could be yours for the low low pri... Really? The Home Shopping Network? You should be ashamed.

0 comments: